pink and brown

Voting

Monday, July 26, 2010















Joe and the kids had a great time at the lake making a sand sculpture. I was really impressed with the "rock/mountain" it looked really cool. We went to Eagen lake and he again made a sand masterpiece this time a castle. I will put those pics up soon but first I want to share the Rigby lake and Mesa Falls pics first!







Rigby lake was so much fun! Thank you to all the girls and guys came out to play!! We need do it again soon and more often!! :) I am so glad to have friends like you!!

















Krista you are so Beautiful! I missed you and I am glad I got to see you! Heidi I will miss you forever!!! I hope we can get together again Rigby lake must not be our last play date!! Britney I am so glad you and Buddah could make it :) Yay!!! Makaela you are so sweet if you didn't get in the water we all would have been scared and just stayed on the beach!! Thanks for play'n :)


Oh Girls how I will miss you all!! We need to keep in touch. I will remember you always!! :)

Damian and Emily you too are so cute!! He makes mickey look like a stud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment