pink and brown

Voting

Friday, July 23, 2010





It has been brought to my attention that I am officially a slacker in keeping my blog updated! I won't mention any names but you know who you are!! This is a new post just for you. :)

Summer is here and almost gone already!! We have been so busy I haven't had a chance to update anything! Between going to the lake,camping, bike rides, going to the park every other day and sleepovers with the family the kids have been going nonstop all summer. I still have a hard time thinking that in less than two months they will be 8 and 9 years old and in 2nd and 3rd grade! I wish somehow they could stay little for just a little while longer It seems the more i wish the faster they grow! I really dont have too much to say today mostly I just have a ton of pictures to share!



This picture is really blurry but I think he is soo cute I had to put it on here any way!!!

They are making a trail of bread t see if the ducks will follow.. :)


Can you see me now?? :)







Wow! When they say silly picture, they mean business! Missy and Mandi are so cute together. They have a blast!













No comments:

Post a Comment