pink and brown

Voting

Monday, September 27, 2010



Wow! Summer is already at it's end and it feels like it just started! The kids are both loving school (mostly recess) but still they love it! :) We haven't really bee doing much, mostly hanging out and enjoying life as much as possible. Austin is almost done with his second year of soccer, He really likes it, even when they don't win he still has a good time. He is a good sport. Missy didn't play this year she came to the games an played at the park or watched Austin play mostly played at the park but still she enjoyed herself too! For those of you who don't know already, I am no longer working at Frontier Pies, I have been working at Gringos for almost 2 months now and I love it. I start serving tomorrow and I am pretty excited to move up so fast! All in all life is good, We are taking it a day at a time and making the most out of everything we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment