pink and brown

Voting

Thursday, May 27, 2010









Hello world! I've missed you.. (: So life around the Spaulding house has been pretty crazy this last few weeks. I had my gallbladder taken out and I am very sore but also very glad Its all done and over with, man it hurt! I still feel a little out of the loop with things at work and in the real world I haven't done anything more than sleep and rest for the last week! I'm ready to be done and get back to normal. I still have stupid weight restrictions and bending and reaching limits but I am back to work and glad to be... uh.. well kinda glad! Ha now we are starting to think about vacation! Yay woo hoo I get an entire week off and i don't have to have surgery to get it.. hehe :) We are so excited, we can't really afford to go anywhere but hangin out with the kids is my most favorite thing to do even if its just at home. We always come up with fun stuff to do, this weekend the kids are having an indoor camp out. We will have microwave s'mores and tell scary stories by flashlight and sleep in tents and sleeping bags (: i think i might be more excited than the kids are. It will be great.

1 comment:

  1. Can I come? I'm sorry you've been out of commission for a while. You should have called or texted. I would have made you feel better.

    ReplyDelete